Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2015

WEEKEND BLURRRRRR

That's how I feel about every weekend.  Like I blinked and it was over. How the heck does a weekday feel like a lifetime and Saturday and Sunday blow by.  So sad.

Oh well, such is life.

Saturday morning Steven and I got up and headed towards Home Depot. (Katie agreed to join us if we promised Breakfast). Our house is 15 years old and it is just starting to look like I fee . TIRED AND WORN DOWN. the house is getting a face lift (sadly, I am not).

We wander through Home Depot a while discussing 900 things we need to do. All the whole I am getting more and more overwhelme . After a little heart to heart in the middle of the store we decide to take ONE ROOM AT A TIME (Praise God).

So this is happening
 Cabinets are getting a new look, color and hardware.
 The red is OUTTA HERE!!! I did truly love it, when it was fresh and not so chippy.  ( See that poor wall)  oh, and the patch job from where someone ripped our toilet paper holder right out of the wall.   Heads up, its not a handicapped bar.
Right as Softball season is about to take off, we are doing a bathroom full makeover.  I am going to have to be OK with letting it take a Lil' bit.  Hah . Normally we would crank this out in a weekend. Well, this may be more like a couple weeks.

All items are purchased. 

Do do

1).   scrub cabinets down.  Scrub walls. Make sure it is all super clean and ready to start.

2) Empty all cabinets (and breath) agree to live out of boxes for a " Lil' bit".  

So, HERE WE GO!!!!




No comments: