Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Rachel, who??

Well, I'm back . Unsure if I was missed or not, but I miss writing . Its good for my heart.  I can pour out in text what I often bottle up.

  I was recently reading an article on the lack of bloggers with older kids. Its because moms of older kids NEVER sit down!!!  As a matter of point, I have to be somewhere in 15 min . I always have to be somewhere in 15 minutes (no, seriously).    I intend to blog the good, the bad and the ugly (there is a lot of it).

My blogs will probably be short and sweet.  To the point, because that is just my way!

I also, as most of my friends know, love to craft!!  Painting, sewing, and just plain ole re-doing things.  (Currently obsessed with Fixer Upper on HGTV)

I am a real full time, working mom.  Married for 17 years and a mother of 3 teenagers.

SO, its gonna get real, its gonna be ugly (and wonderful) and its going to be crafty!

See you soon,

Rachel


No comments: