Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

my words...

I intend to print this off for a keepsake. I have been scrap booking deficient lately, so here are my facebook updates to coordinate with those amazing days being snowed in with my family.


Friday night...........

"anyone know how the ridge is?" (my hubby was trying to get home )

"my hubby is home safely, all is right with our little word, let the snow commence"

Saturday morning------------

"homemade waffles...check
hot chocolate ready to go...check
kids in their snow clothes......check
HERE WE GO!"

Saturday Mid Day-------

"sledding*snow angels*snow cream*hot chocolate*fun fun fun* now to make lunch"

Saturday Afternoon--------

"More time in the snow....new blinds hung.....organized a few things.....making a BBQ Boston Butt for dinner and it smells de-Lish. Hope your day was amazing also!"

Saturday Night--------

"brownies &a movie. perfect end to a very perfect day!"

Sunday Afternoon--------

"breakfast...Yummo
sledding and snowmen...done
huge sandwich bar for lunch...De-Lish
this weekend is going down in history as A-mazing!"

Monday morning---------

"ok, i have officially had enough snow cream for one weekend. The kids are hooked!"

No comments: